- Competitive salaries and incentive compensation plans
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K program and annual discretionary Company match
- Company-paid life insurance, company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible spending program
- Paid holidays and paid vacation time
- Life insurance – Cancer, disability, accident, specified disease
- 529 college savings program
- Pet insurance
Tuition reimbursement program for undergraduate and graduate degree programs:
- 50% of tuition to a maximum of $3,500 annually reimbursed
Custom Advantages and Perks
- Red Diamond Award – This recognition program is intended to motivate, encourage, and recognize all employees who demonstrate the core behaviors, attributes, and skills that enable Custom to be successful in achieving its goals and increasing its profitability. Employees may be nominated for this award for demonstrating excellence in a minimum of two of the Custom core traits that we expect our employees to exhibit on a daily basis.
- STAR Program – The Custom Service, Training, and Rewards (STAR) program motivates and rewards employees for obtaining technical and sales certifications while increasing their knowledge of current and new technologies. Employees receive STAR points rewards, redeemable for Visa gift cards, for completing approved hardware and/or software focused tests and specified certification programs successfully.
- Annual Employee Service Awards Dinner – Celebrates employees who have been employed with the company for 5, 10, 15, and 20 years. This event has grown substantially over the past few years, and we are proud to say that there are now more than 100 Custom employees that have been with us for more than 5 years.
- Team Building and Informal Events – An important part of Custom’s “work hard/play hard” philosophy. We recognize that most of our employees are dealing with busy work schedules and the pressure of deadlines and customer issues. Custom makes time for employees to enjoy games, scavenger hunts, lunches, and/or dinners to relieve stress and keep our people connected.
- Annual Family Events – Several casual, family-oriented events provide great opportunities for Custom employees and their families to celebrate success and get to know each other. These include our annual Company Picnic, Halloween party, and Take Your Child to Work Days
Other Perks – Custom offers a list of additional notable employee benefits:
- Birth of a Child gift
- Onsite dry cleaning drop-off and delivery service
- Discount programs with local partners for day care
- Auto and home insurance discounts
- Working Advantage and Plum benefits – discounts for entertainment activities including concert tickets, theatre, sporting events, amusement parks, ski resorts, and more