CCS is a Premier IT Solution ProviderRight People, Right Results is not just our tagline but our obsession. It drives our behavior, culture, and work!
Right People, Right Results is Not Just Our Tagline but Our Obsession.
For over 40 years, Custom Computer Specialists (CCS) have been helping public and private sector clients perform better, improve their end users’ experience, and improve relevant outcomes. Recognized as a premier IT solutions provider, we are committed to enhancing our client’s competitive advantage, financial performance, and ability to deliver value. Our services include data security, technology consulting, networking staffing and monitoring solutions designed to align IT to our clients’ strategic objectives while maximizing their IT investments.
Our Right People are passionate about creating and delivering competitive, effective solutions that enable you to stand out as a leader. We are life-long learners, certified in their areas of expertise, with a passion for creating and delivering the latest technology. CCS has over 400 technical and professional certifications in such specializations as wireless, unified communications and virtualization. Since 1979, we have continued to invest in our future workforce, with a significant commitment to internship and entry-level training programs.
Our Right Results are the solutions we deliver for you, our clients. Our passion comes from creating smart and efficient technology designs around your unique business needs. Our core offerings include Managed and Onsite Support services and IT Network and Data Center solutions. Consistently voted Best Computer Services and Best Cyber Security Firm and recognized as a Best Place to Work, we proudly support the defense industry, healthcare facilities, higher education, K-12 education, life sciences, local government agencies, and professional services firms.
Headquartered in Hauppauge, NY, with additional offices in North Carolina, Ohio, and Rhode Island, we employ over 400 of the region’s most talented resources, continuously developing their engineering expertise to identify innovative technologies. Our vast catalog of services includes industry-specific solutions designed to improve student outcomes in education, patient outcomes in healthcare, and end-user satisfaction in professional services.
Supporting the communities in which we live is the cornerstone of our business and our way of showing our appreciation. We participate in various events and donate to local entities, including healthcare facilities, museums, schools, etc. We believe that to build the community we want for our employees, we must lead by example.
- Alzheimer’s Association
- Cancer Care
- Hospice Care Network
- Inter County Health Facilities Association LeadingAge NY
- Mount Sinai Health System
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- New York State Health Facilities Association
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital
- North Shore Long Island Jewish-Manhasset General
- Parker Jewish Institute Foundation
- Primary Care Development Corporation
- Village Care Foundation
- Visiting Nurse Service & Hospice Foundation, Inc.
- Copiague Public Schools
- Deer Park School District
- Fordham University
- Futures in Education
- La Salle Academy
- St. John’s University
- St. Joseph’s College
- Westbury Union Free School District
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Boston Children’s Museum
- Children International
- Columbus Citizens Foundation
- Family Service League
- Family Service League – Great Chefs of Long Island
- Habitat for Humanity
- Hope for a Healthier Humanity
- Huntington Fire Department
- International Motor Racing Research Center
- Jewish Community Center
- Suffolk County Workforce
- The Center for Discovery
We have proudly participated in the following fundraising efforts.
- Boston Children’s Museum Wonder Ball 2020
- Columbus Citizens Foundation
- Donation of Resident & Patient Computer Lab to Parker Jewish Institute Foundation
- Emergency Room Cardiac Monitoring Station Installation at Huntington Hospital
- Fordham University’s Founders Undergraduate Scholarship Fund
- iPad Installation at NorthShore Long Island Jewish Hospital Surgical & Cardiac waiting areas
- Northwell 41st Annual Golf Classic participation
- St. John’s University’s 22th Annual President’s Dinner
- United States Air Force USO Support