In addition, in-house email services can strain IT resources, forcing them to handle routine maintenance, spam, viruses, server problems, compliance with federal and state privacy and security regulations, and archiving for legal discovery. And when unplanned email outages occur, organizational productivity and reputation takes a hit.
The solution lies in the cloud. The rise of virtualization technologies for consolidating servers and storage has led to a proliferation of cloud services, such as Custom Cloud Mail, our hosted Exchange email service.
Enterprise-Class Email for Any Organization
Some of the primary reasons that businesses, healthcare organizations and K-12 schools and districts across the region are turning to Custom Cloud Mail include:
- As Microsoft Server 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003 approach end-of-life, users looking for a replacement solution have found that Cloud Mail is easier and more cost-effective to deploy and manage.
- We have five world-class data centers with enterprise-grade security and a 99.999 percent uptime service level agreement. With that level of redundancy, you can rest assured that your email will always be up and running.
- Cloud Mail helps you protect personal customer and employee data through the use of encryption technologies for both inbound and outbound transmissions.
- Cloud Mail is compliant with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), California Security Breach Notification Act (SB 1386), Massachusetts Encryption Law (201 CMR17.00), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA).
Other features of Cloud Mail are:
- Support for email, calendar and contacts on virtually any mobile device including iOS, Android, BlackBerry and Windows smartphones and tablets
- Content filtering and scanning of all outbound email
- Centralized control over email encryption policies
- Reduced risk of confidential data loss
- The use of SpamStopper, VirusStopper and Outlook Backup tools
- Additional collaboration, security and compliance options that can be tailored to your needs
Email—The Way It’s Supposed To Be
Custom Cloud Mail allows you to shift the burden of managing email away from your IT staff, freeing them up to focus on more innovative projects. You’ll be able to shift the ongoing capital expenses associated with email management to a predictable operational model. You can be confident that Custom has the experience, infrastructure and technology focus to deliver enterprise-class email that functions the way it’s supposed to.