Distance Learning IT Help DeskSolutions & Services
Providing students and their parents with a dedicated resource to resolve technical issues. Our technicians are able to improve the distance learning experience by handling a wide array of issues to get students back up and running.
A Distance Learning IT Help Desk Dedicated to Resolving Technical Issues for Students Learning at Home.
Say good-bye to students missing classes, or homework assignments because of technical issues. Custom Computer Specialists’ Distance Learning IT Help Desk is staffed with technicians who resolve technical issues associated with learning from home. As the leading provider of Managed IT Services including IT Help Desk services, we have helped many districts accelerate their push into distance learning, by providing support models to assist students and their parents.
Issues We Commonly Resolve.
We understand that internal IT staff are stretched thin and may not have the bandwidth to assist students who are struggling with technology at home. As a result, we’ve trained our technicians on the latest systems so they are able to handle a wide array of issues to get your students back up and running. From logging in to uploading homework our technicians are available to assist.
Common issues we frequently resolve:
- Google Classroom and G Suite usage, navigation and access issues
- Password resets
- Issues with access to network resources
- Assistance with Microsoft Office and other common applications that are native to the environment
How Does the Distance Learning IT Help Desk Work?
Students and their parents can reach out to our help desk between the hours of 7:00am and 8:00pm (EST), Monday through Friday, via chat, email, or phone.
- Once a ticket is open our technicians will troubleshoot the issue to resolve.
- If they are unable to resolve the issue, they will escalate up to a level 3 engineer for final resolution.
- When the issue is resolved we will send an email with details on the resolution.
Getting Started is Simple!
Just Contact Us to request more information. We’ll ask you a few simple questions, about student size and applications and we can have you set up in no time.