For over seven years, Custom has provided exceptional service by: receiving the laptops from the manufacturer; storing, preparing and staging them at their site; delivering them configured, packaged and ready to go and providing a skilled and professional team to assist with distribution on Labor Day.
David Gannon, Associate Director, Academic Computing & Media Services
Custom’s Deployment Services deliver the right resources to ensure worry-free, seamless, and scaled implementation of even your most complex IT projects. Our experts leverage their deep technical skills, our proven IT project management methodology, and our state-of-the-art facility to mitigate the challenges, minimize the impact on your operations, and drive down implementation costs – while speeding your project’s completion.
Integrated into the Project Delivery phase of our Technology Implementation Process (TIP), Custom’s Deployment Services are overseen by your assigned expert Project Manager and include:
- Dedicated product and purchasing specialists who manage all project purchases
- Receiving and storage in our fully secure and monitored 98,000 square-foot facility
- Asset management: Tracking and reporting of all inventory assets including serial numbers from receipt to installation
- Third-party vendor coordination
- In-house staging, pre-configuration, and kitting
- In-house system burn-in
- Pre-deployment dead-on-arrival (DOA) management
- Just-in-time delivery of equipment (on scheduled day of installation)
- Technology deployment, integration, and testing with existing systems
- Rubbish removal