Custom’s onsite engineers were very supportive and responsive and helped move us through the project. Even before we signed the contract with them, Custom invested a lot of time and energy to make sure that we met NYCDOE regulations. They did a great job of making sure that we met our goals.
- What Is Two-Factor Authentication?
- What’s New Apple MacOS 11 “Big Sur”
- 3 Distance Learning Tools and Technology to Incorporate Into Your Plan
- Top 10 Reasons Why Your Business Should Consider Switching to VoIP
- Custom Computer Specialists Named Large Business Finalist for a second year in a row in the Prestigious HIA-LI 26th Annual Business Achievement Awards